The ability to measure forces in a rigging system with precision is now possible with great precision and remote monitoring with the advent of the Enforcer load cell by Rock Exotica. The Enforcer is a compact aluminum load cell that measures force up to 20kN. Utilizing 2 sampling modes, the Enforcer is able to monitor systems, and log drop testing in high resolutions. Unique features like Bluetooth connectivity and Swivel attachment points separate the enforcer into a class of its own.
– Lightweight aluminum construction
– Compact and portable design facilitates “in-line” use in rigging systems.
– Swivel attachment points diminish potentially dangerous torsional and off-axis forces.
– Features 2 sampling modes: “Slow” for monitoring and “Fast” for drop-testing.
– Monitor forces wirelessly on your iPhone with built-in Bluetooth connectivity.
– Record and download graphs of events. (Enforcer App required. Sold Separately)
– Measures force in kg, lbf and kN.
An App (available separately) allows the recording, monitoring, and graphing of events, as well as remote monitoring of forces on your iPhone.
14 oz (400 gm) with batteries
2.1” (53 mm)