Energy absorber with integrated double lanyard
Energy absorber with integrated double lanyard for continuous protection while passing intermediate anchors. Its pouch protects the absorber and allows for periodic inspection.
- Designed for continuous protection while passing intermediate anchors.
- The energy of the fall is absorbed by the tearing of specific webbing
- Mesh pouch with zipper protects the energy absorber from abrasion or spray and allows regular inspection of the absorber’s condition
- Energy absorber end equipped with STRING
- Available without connector or with MGO large-opening connector, so in two lengths: 0.8 and 1.5 m
|References||L59||L59 MGO||L70150 Y||L70150 YM|
|Length without connector||80 cm||80 cm||150 cm||150 cm|
|Length with connector||– cm||105 cm||– cm||175 cm|
|Length after complete tearing||150 cm||175 cm||335 cm||360 cm|
|Weight||210 g||1120 g||500 g||1420 g|
|Clearance||4,35 m (factor 2 fall)||4,35 m (factor 2 fall)||6,1 m (factor 2 fall)||6,1 m (factor 2 fall)|
|Certification(s)||CE EN 355||CE EN 355, CE EN 362||CE EN 355||CE EN 355, CE EN 362|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years|